JAKARTA (RambuEnergy.com) – The upstream oil and gas authority SKK Migas to come onstream in 2020 despite the Covid-19 pandemic.
SKK Migas said the start-up operating of these projects is expected to boost the country’s oil and gas lifting in the coming years.
The five projects are as follows:
- Malacca Strait Phase I, developed by EMP Malacca Strait
- Cantik Field in Belida bloc, developed by Sele Raya Belida
- Compressor Betung and SKG-19 Musi Timur project, developed by PT Pertamina EP
- Meliwi Field project located in Madura Offshore block, developed by Ophir Indonesia Ltd
- Peciko 8A field in Mahakam block, developed by PT Peramina Hulu Mahakam.
Editing by Roffie Kurniawan