JAKARTA (RambuEnergy.com) – The Indonesian Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry on Thursday (Feb. 22) has kicked off a tender for five oil and gas Working Areas (WA), consisting of two blocks are already in production stage and three are still under exploration phase.
Deputy Minister for Energy and Mineral Resources Arcandra Tahar was accompanied by Director General for Oil and Gas Djoko Siswanto when announcing the tender.
The two productive Working Areas are Selat Panjang and West Kampar, while the three blocks are still in exploration stages are Anambas, West Ganal and West Kaimana.
Followings are the profiles of the Working Areas:
Productive Working Areas
- West Kampar WA
- Location onshore Riau and North Sumatera
- Last Production: March 27, 2017
- Production Volume: 112 BOPD
- Signature Bonus USD5 million
- Investment Commitment: G&G Study, 2D 500 Km Seismic Survey, 3D 200 Km2 Seismic Survey and drilling of 6 exploration wells
- Total Investment: USD64,433,080.
- Selat Panjang WA
- Location: onshore Riau
- Last production: Feb. 21, 2018
- Production volume: 1 BOPD
- Signature Bonus: minimum USD5.000.000
- Minimum investment commitment: G&G Study, 2D 500 KM Seismic, 3D 200 KM2 Seismic and drilling of 5 exploration wells
- Total Investment: minimum USD 62,991,080.
Exploration Working Areas
- Location: Riau Island Coast
- Signature Bonus: minimum USD 2.000.000
- Investment Commitment: G&G study and drilling of one exploration well
- West Ganal
- Location: Offshore East Kalimantan
- Signature Bonus: minimum of USD 15,000,000
- Investment Commitment: G&G study, drilling of 3 explorations well, 3D 400 KM2 seismic survey and 2D 500 KM seismic survey.
- West Kaimana
- Location: Offshore West Papua
- Signature Bonus: Minimum of USD 2,000,000
- Investment Commitment: G&G Study, drilling of 1 exploration well and conducting 2D survey along 200 KM.
The interested parties can access the bid documents on Feb. 25-April 24, 2019. The bid documents must be submitted at the latest April 25, 2019.
The blocks contracts will be based on Gros Split-based Production Sharing Contract (PSC) scheme.
Arcandra said those parties interested to take part in the bid can gain access on data with no charge. (*)
Written by Roffie Kurniawan (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)