JAKARTA (RambuEnergy.com) – State electricity company PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) has signed heads of agreements (HoA) to develop 5 solar power plants with combined installed capacity of 30 MW.
The developers of the 5 solar power plants are as follows:
1. PT Quantum Energi which will develop PLTS Gorontalo with installed capacity of 10 MW;
2. PT Infrastruktur Terbarukan which will develop PLTS Pringgabaya with capacity of 5 MW in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara province;
3. PT Infrastruktur Terbarukan which will develop PLTS Sengkol with capacity of 5 MW in Lombok, NTB
4. PT Infrastruktur Terbarukan which will develop PLTS Selong with capacity of 5 MW in Lombok, NTB;
5. PT Delapan Menit Energi which will develop PLTS Kuta in Lombok, NTB.
Separately, PLN also sign MoU to develop a number of biomass power plants.
Followings are the list of the biomass power plants:
1. PLT Biomassa in SIberut Island, Mentawai which will be developed by PT Charta Putra Indonesia
2. PLT Hybrid (PLTS+PLTD/PLTMG) in Lombok, Bangka, Karimun Island, Kupang as well as in Minahasa & Gorontalo, which will be developed by PT Arsari Enviro Industri;
3. PLT Hybrid (PLTS+PLTD/PLTMG) located in Sumbawa, Bima/Sape, Lombok, Ambon, Madura/Ketapang/Bawean, Waena, Bombana, Bangka/Belitung and Nias which will be developed by PT Sumberdaya Sewatama;
4. PLT Hybrid (wind+solar PV/mini hydro) locaed in Selayar island, Kei Kecil island, Ambon and Buru island which will be developed by PT UPC Renewable Indonesia and PT Binatek Energi Terbarukan.