JAKARTA (RambuEnergy.com) – The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry has shortlisted PT Star Energy Geothermal Indonesia to develop Gunung Hamiding geothermal working area (WK).
It said the company will now enter the second phase of the selection process. The company passed the financial and technical criteria with score of 98.75 and 96.28 points respectively.
Those bidders objecting the decision are given chance to file objections in the period of Dec. 19-23, 2016.
Gunung Hamiding Wk is located in North Halmahera Regency, North Maluku province. It did not explain why the prequalification was relaunched.
Key Facts of Gunung Hamiding WK:
– WK Name: Gunung Hamiding
– Location : North Halmahera Regency, North Maluku province
– Estimated reserves : 265 MW
– Estimated reservoir temperature 250-300 celcius degree
– Area of the WK : 42,100 hectares
– Planned capacity of the power plant: 20 MW
– Scheme: Total project
– Highest reference price : 22.6 cent US$/kWh), Energy