JAKARTA (rambuenergy.com) – The government has the potentiality to get revenues of US$587 million or around Rp7.86 trillion following the signing of six gas sales and purchase agreements in Bali today (Oct. 20), the Head of Upstream Oil and Gas Business (SKK Migas) Amien Sunaryadi told reporters in Bali, as reported by detik.com.
The six gas sales and purchase agreements (PJBG) are as follows:
- The gas sales and purchase agreement between PetroChina International Jabung Ltd (seller) and PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) Batam as buyer for a period of seven years and 3 months with gas supply of 10-17 billion british thermal units (BBUTD), with additional state revenues of US$ 323,9 million or around Rp 4.34 trillion.
- Energy Equity Epic (Sengkang) Pty Ltd (seller) and regional government owned company PT Perusahaan Daerah Sulawesi Selatan (buyer) for a period of four years with gas supply of 40-68 BBTUD, and additional state revenues of US$ 176,77 million or equals to Rp 2.37 trillion.
- Amendment of PJBG between PT Pertamina EP and PT Pura Daya Prima for a period of four years, with gas supply of 3.8 MMSCFD, with potential state revenues of US$ 7.2 million or around Rp 96.5 billion during the contract period.
- JOB Pertamina-PetroChina East Java with PT Gresik Migas, for a period of four years with gas supply of 1.2-3.2 MMSCFD, and with additional state revenues of US$ 6.9 million or around Rp 93 billion.
- Agreement on utilization of flare gas between PT Pertamina EP and Pertamina (Persero) for a period of 5 years, with gas supply of 3-8 MMSCFD, and with potential state revenues of US$ 4.2 million or Rp 56 billion.
- Sales and purchase agreement between ConocoPhillips Indonesia and PT Pertamina, in which ConocoPhillips agreed to supply 230,000 metric tons of LPG per year to Pertamina for one year, with potential state revenues of US$ 68 million or around Rp 911.2 billion. (*)