Nusa Dua, Bali (RambuEnergy) – As many as 14 Indonesian State-owned Companies on Thursday (Oct. 11) have signed loan worth US$13.5 billion or equals to Rp202.5 trillion, to finance various infrastructure projects across the country.
The financing agreements were signed during the Indonesia Infrastructure Forum, which was held ahead of the World Bank-IMF Annual Meeting in Bali.
The State Enterprise Minister Rini Soemarno said the financing was an alternative solution to finance the country’s various infrastructure projects.
She said majority of the investment schemes are in the form of strategic partnership.
As many as 19 transactions were signed during the event. Followings are the details of the transactions.
- Strategic Partnership worth US$400 million between PT GMF AeroAsia Tbk and Airfrance Industries as well as KLM Engineering & Maintenance.
- Partnership worth US$500 million between GMF AeroAsia and China Communications Construction Indonesia.
- The launching of the offer for Kualanamu Airport project development by the airport operator PT Angkasa Pura II Persero to the investors worth US$500 million.
- Strategic Partnership worth US$100 million between PT Pindad Persero and Waterbury Farrel.
- Strategic Partnership worth US$320 million between PT Aneka Tambang Tbk and Ocean Energy Nickel International Pte Ltd.
- Strategic Partnership worth US$850 million between PT Inalum Persero, Antam and Aluminium Corporation of China Limited.
- Cooperation worth US$500 million between train operator PT KAI Persero, PT INKA Persero and Progress Rail (Caterpillar Group).
- Cooperation worth US$500 million between PT Boma BIsma Indra Persero and Doosan Infracore as well as Equitek.
- The launching of Indonesia’s first Infrastructure Investment Fund, called KIK-Dinfra, worth US$112 million by PT Jasa Marga and Bank Mandiri, which has been approved by the Financial Services Authority (OJK).
- RDPT PT Jasa Marga and Bank Mandiri as well as AIA, Taspen, Wana Artha, ALlianz and Indonesia Infrastruktur Finance (IIF) worth US$224 million.
- Investment Cooperation worth US$6.5 billion between Pertamina and CPC Corporation.
- Investment Cooperation worth US$150 million euro between PT PLN Persero and KfW.
- Investment Credit worth US$523 million between Bank Mega and PT Hutama Karya Persero for the development of Pekanbaru-Dumai toll road.
- Monetization of Assets worth US$336 million by Hutama Karya with ICBC, MUFG, Permata Bank and Sarana Multi Infrastruktur.
- Syndicated Loan worth US$684 million granted to Hutama Karya by Bank Mandiri, BRI, BNI, CIMB Niaga and Sarana Multi Infrastruktur.
- Investment worth US$310 million between Menjangan Group, ITDC and Amorsk Group.
- Investment worth US$198 million between PT Wijaya Karya Persero, ITDC and Menjangan Group.
- Financing Cooperation for Mandalika Tourism Special Region between ITDC and Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) worth US$248 million.
- Hedging Cooperation based on Syariah Principle worth US$128 million between Sarana Multi Infrastruktur and Maybank.