JAKARTA (RambuEnergy.com) – In less than a year, the Ministry for State Enterprise on Tuesday (Feb 13) changed the the structure of the state owned energy company Pertamina, which will pave the way for the ministry to create an oil and gas holding company, in which Pertamina will act as the holding entity.
Under the planned holding scheme, Pertamina Gas, a subsidiary of Pertamina engaging in developing gas pipeline infrastructure, will be merged into PT Perusahaan Gas Negara Tbk (IDX:PGAS). In return, the government’s shares in PGN will be transferred to Pertamina. There will be no changes in the PGN shareholders composition.
To smoothening the establishment of the oil and gas holding company, the government has scrapped the director for gas post of Pertamina. The decision was made during the company’s extraordinary shareholders held on late Tuesday. As a consequence, Pertamina’s Director for Gas Yenni Andayani was dismissed from the post.
The government also split director for marketing into two — Director for Retail Marketing and Director for Corporate Marketing. The shareholder also added new director post, namely Director for Logistic, Supply Chain and Infrastructure, which is now held by Nicke Widyawati.
Nicke is also given the task to become Acting Director for Human Resources until the shareholder find someone to hold the post permanently.
In addition, Muhammad Iskandar maintained his job as Director for Corporate Marketing as well as becomes Acting Director for Retail Marketing.
Following is the current composition of Pertamina Board of Directors:
- President Director : Elia Massa Manik
- Finance Director : Arief Budiman
- Director for Upstream : Syamsu Alam
- Director for Retail Marketing and Acting Director for Corporate Marketing: Muchamad Iskandar
- Director for Logistic, Supply Chain and Infrastructure as well as Acting Director for Human Resources : Nicke Widyawati
- Director for Asset Management : Dwi Wahyu Daryoto
- Director for Processing : Toharso
- Director for Investment Planning and Risk Management: Gigih Prakoso
- Director for Processing and Petrochemical Megaprojects : Ardhy N. Mokobombang.