JAKARTA (RambuEnergy.com) – Directorate General for Oil and Gas at the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry announced the auctions 15 working areas, consisting of 10 conventional oil and gas working areas and five non-conventional working areas.
The WK auctions were announced on the sideline of the closing ceremony of the 41st Indonesia Petroleum Association (IPA) Convention and Exhibition in Jakarta by Director General for Oil and Gas IGN Wiratmaja Puja.
The 15 WKs are offered through direct offer mechanism and regular auction scheme. The 15 working areas are as follows:
WKs offered through Direct Offer Scheme:
- Andaman I, offshore Aceh, 7,346 sqm.
- Andaman II, offshore Aceh, 7,399.85 sqm.
- South Tuna, offshore Natuna, 7,827.09 sqm.
- Merak Lampung, offshore and onshore Banten-Lampung, 5,104,17 sqm.
- Pekawai, offshore Pantai East Kalimantan, 7,775.83 sqm.
- West Yamdena, offshore and onshore Maluku, 8,209.96 sqm.
- Kasuri III, onshore West Papua, 752.39 sqm.
8.Tongkol, offshore Pantai Natuna, 583.98 sqm
9. East Tanimbar, offshore Maluku, 8,242.81 sqm.
10.Mamberamo, onshore and offshore Papua, 7,783 sqm.
The bid documents are available on May 29, and followed by submission of the bids on July 17, 2017 for direct offer scheme and 26 Sept 217 for regular auction.
Non-conventional oil and gas blocks that are auctioned are as follows:
WKs that are offered through Direct Offer :
- MNK Jambi I, Onshore Jambi, 2,823.93 sqm, Shale Hydrocarbon.
- MNK Jambi II, Onshore Jambi & South Sumatera, 1,622.35 sqm, Shale Hydrocarbon
- GMB West Air Komering, Onshore South Sumatera,1,085,00 sqm, CBM.
Non-conventional WKs offered through Reguler Tender:
4.GMB Raja, Onshore South Sumatera, 580.50 sqm, CBM,
5. GMB Bungamas, Onshore South Sumatera, 483.60 sqm, CBM.
The bid documents are available on May 29, and followed by submission of the bids on July 12, 2017 for direct offer scheme and 25 Sept 217 for regular auction.
The energy ministry will apply Gross Split Production Sharing Contract scheme (GS PSC). The base split between the government and the contractor will be 57%:43% for oil and 52%:48% split scheme for gas.
The base split will be adjusted depending on the condition of the field during the development of the blocks, both on variable and progressive components.
The bid winners are required to meet firm commitment of three years of their first contract for conventional WKs. If the data is enough, they are required to prove the prospect. If data is not enough, they are required to meet minimum requirement of 2D and 3D seismic survey.
As for non-conventional WKs, the bid winners are required to carry out exploration drilling in respective WKs. (*)